Sunday, June 12, 2011

That Day.. *Sigh*



                                             Noooo ! Todays Sunday and tomorrow is Monday. I realy hate Mondays. With the assembly and other stufs. Standing at the assembly hearing to the teachers talking themselves about school. That kinda sucks. But I usually just talking, looking, and daydreaming. Hahaha. The holidays was kinda boring for me just watching tv, play games, watching tv, eating a lot, watching tv, sleeping and watching tv. Hhaha. Most of them just watching tv la. Not mentioning homeworks, I hate those things a lot and folios. I'm realy lazy to do folios but I'm just done with one folio. One more to go and thats folio sejarah. Folio sejarah sucks. Its realy hard to do. This are the reasons why I don't wanna go to school tomorrow. School would be even better witout homeworks, now thats fun. School without homeworks. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment